- Easy upgrade for faster boot up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5 inch hard drive; Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/400MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application)
- Shock resistant for proven durability even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10 to 2000 Hertz /4.9 gRMS, 7 to 800 Hertz), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius))
- Size: 120GB
HOW IT WORKS
Checkout from your shopping cart and ensure all your information is filled in
We have various methods of payment. See our FAQ to learn more.
We will send you an e-mail when your order has been confirmed.
We work with you to schedule the delivery of your products at a time most convenient for you.