- Fast start up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- SSD must be initialized and formatted to enable host computer and applications to access the drive.
- Use Windows Disk Management tool, or MacOS Disk Utility app, or Linux compatible disk partition utility to initialize and format new SSD.
- Fresh install operating system from distribution media to SSD, or use data cloning software to migrate data from source drive to SSD.
HOW IT WORKS
Checkout from your shopping cart and ensure all your information is filled in
We have various methods of payment. See our FAQ to learn more.
We will send you an e-mail when your order has been confirmed.
We work with you to schedule the delivery of your products at a time most convenient for you.